My wife is always busy with my parents and kids and has started ignoring me. Is she really that busy or could there be a reason for her behaviour?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Since you say that your wife is busy with your parents and kids, I'm assuming that she doesn't work outside the home. In that case, you have to understand that it is really a much demanding job. I have just one baby and I already feel tired running around her. You mention that your wife takes care of the "kids" -- I can only imagine how troubled she would be feeling doing the household chores and running after kids who want to play and have fun all day long. It is natural for her to get tired at the end of the day. If, however, you and your wife are equal contributors to the household chores and outside work, then it is worth sitting down and talking out the issues. Kids often bridge the gap between spouses and rearing them can also amount to some tension in them. It is in best interest of both of you to take some time out and clarify any concerns that each of you might have. Remember, honest communication solves most problems. Good luck to you! :)

Read more