Severe Vomiting All Day Sickness

Had severe nausea since week 4. Im currently at week 7. My first pregnancy only had morning sickness but this round it was whole day sickness

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Me too having nausea and headache all day. Doctor prescribed me the the pills for to take before food. At least 3 times a day. I took it before I eat. So I won't vomit every time. This o Pregnancy has so much of motion sickness. Can even tahan taking the bus or crowded places. I'm on my 8 weeks today.

Read more
5y ago

Yes, cux i also heard carrying girl will slightly hv more morning sickness and all. 😂

Hi, perhaps you want to take some reference from this article? https://sg.theasianparent.com/pregnancy_relief And also it might help to have some plain biscuits beside your bedside it may help as well. Take care :)

5y ago

Tq jayel! Yes i did munch on crackers the moment i need to wake. At the same time i must pop the anti vomit pill gynae prescribe. Or else i will still vomit even though theres no food ingested at all... The feeling is horrible

Perhaps u can get doctor to prescribe anti-nausea pills to ease urself. In the meantime do try to have little snacks and drink sips of water in between and not to leave ur tummy empty. And of course rest well.

4y ago

Same here 7 weeks pregnant. And I also vommits almost everyday. Kind weird but I vommint before I eat my meal. And I also feels my baby is a girl

Me too. So serious that I keep vomit everyday and feeling giddy. Force to drink water but could not as i feel like vomiting once I drink.

Will u be going for the NIPT test soon? Cux gynae advise to go at week 20. Which is in 2 weeks time.....

Take food that contains vitamin B6 to ease morning sickness e.g. 2 portions of banana and multivitamins.

TapFluencer

hope you feel better soon as your pregnancy advances 💕

VIP Member

Try eating smaller portion

5y ago

😭😭😭. Tq mummy.

Try lemon juice