First Time Mom with Triplets

Hi Mummies! Currently at week 7. Did a fetal scan on week 6 and saw 3 beating hearts. While it is exciting news, the morning sickness can be severe and I'm feeling so so tired everyday. Any advice to ease the nausea and make me feel energised to live through the day? Drs prescribed me meds to ease the morning sickness but I didn't like it as it cause drowsiness.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello mummy!! I also just discovered I’m carrying twins! and this is my 3rd pregnancy (AKA my 3rd/4th kids!) I’m so shocked and anxious at the same time. For nauseousness, I just try to sip on cold water infused with a slice of lemon & cucumber, and snack on Meiji biscuit! Can share where are you intending to deliver cos I heard twin pregnancies would need Csect and usually deliver pre-term. I’m at TMC now but might need to reconsider my options :(

Read more
4mo ago

Hi Mummy! Congrats for expecting twins. So happy for u. For now, I'm with NUH. I got pregnant through IVF. Most likely, I will stick with my IVF Drs who administered my embryo transfer. Btw, thank u for the advice. ❤️