106 Replies

Not all babies can drink water when they got hiccup..sometimes for my boy i will rub his chest slowly and talk to him.

Dnt need to give water but one or two tea spoon water i gave my baby after two months from his birth.....

VIP Member

I didn't feed water until my kid started eating solids. it's normal for babies to hiccup and they will outgrow it

Hiccup for NB is common and eventually after a while, it will go off by itself. Not necessary to sip some water.

Yes it is normal for babies....don't gv water... it's a sign of healthy body... so don't worry ...

Hiccups will go away after awhile. You may try latching your lo instead of giving water. It helps! 😉

Dont give water, breastfeed the baby give them milk. below 6mths is not suitable to drink water

Am feed the baby now am want to drink water.

Nooooo! Dont listen to your in laws. Very ignorant lng sila. At that age, no water for under 6 months.

Wont advise to give water. Give milk or just wait for it to go off by itself is a betrr choice i feel

Please read this: https://ph.theasianparent.com/baby-dies-after-drinking-breastmilk-mixed-with-water/