Can we give 1 year old lo fresh milk ?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

18 months DEFINITELY can take fresh milk. If I see the papers. Recently there is a lot of talk about how after 1 year old I can give fresh milk. It is also a recommendation by austrailain pd to give fresh milk after one, no need for formula. Any full cream fresh milk also can. UHT or fresh (chill) kind also can. If u want, u can pour athe volume out and leave it outside a short while so that not that cold and then feed. But technically don't need to warm it. Not necessary as by 18 months u shld have exposed baby to other cold food like yoghurt which is taken cold too. Because any kind of milk will have bacteria growing it in when it is no longer in the chiller

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-31173)

Absolutely. In western countries that's what they do. It's totally normal.just be precautions on the brands you choose. Preferably stick with farmhouse, greenfields, Paul's or organic valley.

VIP Member

I started giving fresh milk when my lo is 18 months old.

VIP Member

yes you can! i like to give my kids meiji fresh milk

7y ago

Yes you can serve him fresh milk. Don't worry. The other moms have nailed it with their advise.