When baby is 1 year old, we can give him fresh cow/goat milk... So do we stop giving formula milk? Is fresh milk better than formula milk?

49 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

;;;;;;;; Buy high-quality undetectable grade AA+ counterfeit money Online, real fake passports,id cards,drivers license WhatsApp: ‪+447436442801 Genaral Support: [email protected] With the COVID-19 pandemic which may trigger a global recession, we produce authentic currency bills of USD$,British Pounds£ and Euros€ with different serial numbers on each bill. We have instock the semi finish banknote substrates already engraved and designed front and back of the various currencies of each denomination. We need a partner to work with discretely to finish the production of our semi finish banknote substrates and make it legal tender on a percentage which we are going to discuss in a personal meeting in the event that you agree to work with us. We will schedule for a meeting to show you everything and discuss all details and produce samples so you can go test to confirm authenticity. All Notes will pass major test like ultra violet light, pencil test, many more fake money detection. Have a second chance in life with a new identity, protect your privacy, build a new credit history, take back your freedom. We offer real driver's licenses, passports, visas, id card, resident permit, stamps, school diplomas, work permits, marriage certificates, death certificates, green card, credit cards, bank statements and other documents for a number of countries such as: USA , Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, Japan, China! Our team produces high quality products, authentic database passports, databases or citizenship documents and other ID cards. We use high quality equipment and materials to create documents. 20 million of our documents are circulating around the world. WhatsApp: ‪+447436442801 Genaral Support: [email protected] Skype..nicolas.persey -IDs Scan-yes... -HOLOGRAMS: IDENTICAL -BAR CODES: IDS SCAN -UV: YES buy undetectable counterfeit money buy real and fake passport online buy undetectable counterfeit money, buy real and fake driver licenses where to buy fake dollar bills where to buy counterfeit bills where to buy fake bills buy counterfeit bank notes where to buy fake bank notes where can i buy fake dollar bills where to buy counterfeit bank notes Buy counterfeit euro bills Purchase euro fake bills online Where to buy fake British pounds fake banknotes for sale uk fake bank notes for sale counterfeit euro banknotes for sale counterfeit bank notes for sale Where to buy fake euro bills Where to british pounds Fake bank notes for sale Germany Counterfeit bank notes for sale China Buy currency bills Japan Where to buy euro bills online fake money for sale prop money for sale counterfeit money for sale money for sale money tree for sale undetectable fake money for sale real money for sale confederate money for sale legit counterfeit money for sale confederate currency for sale high quality counterfeit money for sale quality counterfeit money for sale high quality undetectable counterfeit banknotes for sale currency for sale banknotes for sale best counterfeit money for sale counterfeit money printer for sale fake money that look real for sale currency dealers near me undetectable counterfeit money for sale high quality undetectable counterfeit money for sale foreign currency for sale real counterfeit money for sale world banknotes for sale

Read more
Post reply image

@ Buy high-quality undetectable grade AA+ counterfeit money Online, real fake passports,id cards,drivers license WhatsApp: +447436442801 Genaral Support: [email protected] With the COVID-19 pandemic which may trigger a global recession, we produce authentic currency bills of USD$, British Pounds£ and Euros€ with different serial numbers on each bill. We have instock the semi finish banknote substrates already engraved and designed front and back of the various currencies of each denomination. We need a partner to work with discretely to finish the production of our semi finish banknote substrates and make it legal tender on a percentage which we are going to discuss in a personal meeting in the event that you agree to work with us. We will schedule for a meeting to show you everything and discuss all details and produce samples so you can go test to confirm authenticity. All Notes will pass major test like ultra violet light, pencil test, many more fake money detection. Have a second chance in life with a new identity, protect your privacy, build a new credit history, take back your freedom. We offer real driver's licenses, passports, visas, id card, resident permit, stamps, school diplomas, work permits, marriage certificates, death certificates, green card, credit cards, bank statements and other documents for a number of countries such as: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, Japan, China! Our team produces high quality products, authentic database passports, databases or citizenship documents and other ID cards. We use high quality equipment and materials to create documents. 20 million of our documents are circulating around the world. WhatsApp: +447436442801 Genaral Support: [email protected] Skype..nicolas.persey -IDs Scan-yes... -HOLOGRAMS: IDENTICAL -BAR CODES: IDS SCAN -UV: YES buy undetectable counterfeit money buy real and fake passport online buy undetectable counterfeit money, buy real and fake driver licenses where to buy fake dollar bills where to buy counterfeit bills where to buy fake bills buy counterfeit bank notes where to buy fake bank notes where can i buy fake dollar bills where to buy counterfeit bank notes Buy counterfeit euro bills Purchase euro fake bills online Where to buy fake British pounds fake banknotes for sale uk fake bank notes for sale counterfeit euro banknotes for sale counterfeit bank notes for sale Where to buy fake euro bills Where to british pounds Fake bank notes for sale Germany Counterfeit bank notes for sale China Buy currency bills Japan Where to buy euro bills online fake money for sale prop money for sale counterfeit money for sale money for sale money tree for sale undetectable fake money for sale real money for sale confess money for sale legit counterfeit money for sale Confederate currency for sale high quality counterfeit money for sale quality counterfeit money for sale high quality undetectable counterfeit banknotes for sale currency for sale banknotes for sale best counterfeit money for sale counterfeit money printer for sale fake money that looks real for sale currency dealers near me undetectable counterfeit money for sale high quality undetectable counterfeit money for sale foreign currency for sale real counterfeit money for sale world banknotes for sale

Read more

The order of the day is VALOR HACK RECOVERY FIRM...you just got scammed!, the first thing that happens is the shock, that really powerful shock that brings a kind of debilitating numbness, our senses become paralyzed and we are simply overwhelmed.that is because we never imagined ourselves taking that big of a loss and so it’s not easy to look at the loss and even accept that it happened.I’m a long term crypto currency investor who got duped of 6 BTC in a fake stock market all in one day and I couldn’t speak/see any one for over week because I was in such a severe shock...after the initial shock I sank to all kinds of negative emotions, guilt,regret,ashamed as to how to share this with anyone. I’m here to tell you to stop feeling sorry for yourself, there is HOPE.“VALOR HACK RECOVERY TEAM” , an efficient team of hackers ready to assist you with any task you’d need a hacker for , I contacted VALOR HACK RECOVERY through their EMAIL: Valorhaq @ Gmail dotcom to recover my lost asset. Until today I never believed any of this to be possible but VALOR HACK made it possible. They also have a TELEGRAM CHANNEL: Valorhaq_HQ, I know when we are scammed these emotions are strong but trust me we have all been there and you are not alone and understand that you are only feeling this way because you are yet to contact VALOR HACK RECOVERY TEAM. For a lot of people it may take longer to come out of the shock but eventually you will come out of that extreme negativity, when you do I hope this points you in the right direction. “VALOR HACK RECOVERY TEAM” The Saviors...

Read more

Buy fake USD (WHATSAPP : +1(725) 867-9567) Buy Fake Canadian Dollars Cad,EUR,GBP, Buy Real and fake Passports, ID Cards, Driver's License,SSN, Birth Certificates, Death Certificates, Residence Permits,Marriage License, Divorce Papers, (WHATSAPP : +1(318) 406-1272), Work Permits, Utility Bills, TOEFL, Ielts, Diplomas, Certificates,Gun license, Passport Visas, Entry and Exit Stamps, Jobs, CV, Counterfeit Notes, Change all identity documents, Clear criminal records and many others.. For more information: https://buyfakecurrency.com New Identity Package: How to change your identity completely and restart a new life. No criminal records. Best way to regain your freedom with a full new identity. New id card, new passport, new driver's license, new birth certificate, new diploma, marriage certificate, SSN card with good score NOTE: We will show you proof of your passport done before delivery. Buyfakecurrency is the best and useful Counterfeit and Document producers. Work with us! rrrrrr CONTACT US: E-Mail: [email protected] WHATSAPP : +1(318) 406-1272 Wickr ID: Scottbowers Telegram: @Scottbowers9 Website: https://www.counterfeitdocsforsale.com/

Read more

Buy fake USD (WHATSAPP : +1(725) 867-9567) Buy Fake Canadian Dollars Cad,EUR,GBP, Buy Real and fake Passports, ID Cards, Driver's License,SSN, Birth Certificates, Death Certificates, Residence Permits,Marriage License, Divorce Papers, (WHATSAPP : +1(318) 406-1272), Work Permits, Utility Bills, TOEFL, Ielts, Diplomas, Certificates,Gun license, Passport Visas, Entry and Exit Stamps, Jobs, CV, Counterfeit Notes, Change all identity documents, Clear criminal records and many others.. For more information: https://buyfakecurrency.com New Identity Package: How to change your identity completely and restart a new life. No criminal records. Best way to regain your freedom with a full new identity. New id card, new passport, new driver's license, new birth certificate, new diploma, marriage certificate, SSN card with good score NOTE: We will show you proof of your passport done before delivery. Buyfakecurrency is the best and useful Counterfeit and Document producers. CONTACT US: E-Mail: [email protected] WHATSAPP : +1(318) 406-1272 Wickr ID: Scottbowers Telegram: @Scottbowers9 Website: https://www.counterfeitdocsforsale.com/

Read more

Buy fake USD (WHATSAPP : +1(725) 867-9567) Buy Fake Canadian Dollars Cad,EUR,GBP, Buy Real and fake Passports, ID Cards, Driver's License,SSN, Birth Certificates, Death Certificates, Residence Permits,Marriage License, Divorce Papers, (WHATSAPP : +1(318) 406-1272), Work Permits, Utility Bills, TOEFL, Ielts, Diplomas, Certificates,Gun license, Passport Visas, Entry and Exit Stamps, Jobs, CV, Counterfeit Notes, Change all identity documents, Clear criminal records and many others.. For more information: https://buyfakecurrency.com New Identity Package: How to change your identity completely and restart a new life. No criminal records. Best way to regain your freedom with a full new identity. New id card, new passport, new driver's license, new birth certificate, new diploma, marriage certificate, SSN card with good score NOTE: We will show you proof of your passport done before delivery. Buyfakecurrency is the best and useful Counterfeit and Document producers. Work with us! CONTACT US: E-Mail: [email protected] WHATSAPP : +1(318) 406-1272 Telegram: @Scottbowers9 Website: https://www.counterfeitdocsforsale.com/

Read more

When your baby turns 1 year old, it's generally considered safe to introduce fresh cow or goat milk as part of their diet. At this age, many parents transition from formula to regular milk because a one-year-old's digestive system is typically better equipped to handle it. However, it's essential to consult with your pediatrician before making any significant changes to your baby's diet. While fresh milk provides a natural source of nutrients like calcium and vitamin D, formula milk is specifically designed to meet the nutritional needs of infants. Formula milk also ensures that your baby receives essential vitamins and minerals in the right proportions. Your pediatrician will guide you on the best course of action based on your baby's individual needs and development. It's important to make any dietary transitions gradually, monitoring your baby's reactions and adjusting as necessary to ensure they receive the right balance of nutrients for healthy growth and development. regard: https://cleanyourcrystals.com/how-to-cleanse-green-calcite

Read more

HOW TO RETRIEVE BACK YOUR STOLEN FUNDS To my utter surprise, I lost everything I had invested in cryptocurrency. I had no idea that it would be a scam and that I would lose everything. It had been going on for weeks before I realized I had been tricked. I was fortunate enough to find a bulletin board post regarding WIZARDLARRY RECOVERY SERVICES. right before I was going bankrupt and all hope had disappeared. I was astonished by how quickly they tracked down the scammers and got my cryptocurrency money. They gave me great service, and I sincerely appreciate that. I advise anyone who wishes to get money back right away to get in touch with them. Email: Support(@)wizardlarryrecovery.com Email: [email protected] WhatsApp: +1(480)4486092 Visit website: www.wizardlarryrecovery.com

Read more
Post reply image

I agree with the above mother. Stage 3 no 4 fm are marketed to work on the insecurities of parents regarding their child's diet. As long as baby taking solids well, 3 meals a day, everyday got carbo, protein and fat, there are foods that contain iron and calcium a few times a week, there are fruits and vege everyday then u are doing fine. Best is f it all appears in every meal but it can also be got eat all the categories in 1-2 days. U can give either or both. Fresh milk is cheaper than fm. Fm is just just some milk, their throw in some extra stuff and mark up the price. Whichever u give, just don't give too much milk otherwise baby will not have the appetite for solids caz he is filled with milk le. Ur aim is to mainly solids. Some milk on the side

Read more

I lost $94,867 in BTC when I invested in cryptocurrencies because I fell into the wrong hands and had my money taken.When I learned that it couldn't be located or retrieved five months ago, I was on the verge of giving up. I felt as like I was already living in hell. Fortunately, I came across an online post about a recovery expert by the name  ALPHA KEY RECOVERY HACKER. Just to give it a shot, I got in touch with them and worked with them. I never thought it would be possible, but to my utter shock, they were able to get back $82,750 of the money that the con artists stole from me. This was made possible by ALPHA KEY RECOVERY HACKER. Email address: [email protected] Whatsapp:+12179740043 Website:https://alphakey6.wixsite.com/alpha-key

Read more
Post reply image