Vaccine Priority Lane

FULLY VACCINATED! ✨ Thankful and super happy!!! We were able to complete the Covid vaccine. Almost everyone in our family completed their doses already. Ako, si Tan and brother ko nalang talaga yung nahuli. We were waiting for the vaccine from the office pero ang daming beses nahold. So we are grateful for the chance na nagkaslot sa LGU. This photo deserves a spot on my feed kahit pa no suklay look dahil super thankful ako 🙏🏻🤍 Just want to share the experience. I was worrying about the long lines that I would go through because I am breastfeeding my son plus I know how clingy he is to me. I just had to ask my mom to hold him while I get vaccinated. My sister-in-law said that breastfeeding moms are part of the priority lane... So when we arrived at the vaccination site, the line was really looooong. Hesitant at first, but I tried to ask the guard about the benefit of being a breastfeeding mom... And yes, I was instantly placed in the priority lane along with the senior citizens and PWD. In just about 30 minutes, I am done!!! ✨ Amazing how God made it possible because I kept on thinking about leaving my son for more than an hour if ever. Will he get hungry or will he cry so much. Amazing how everything was so fast. Felt like he didn't notice I went out for a while 😍 Tan and my brother had to stay in the regular lane. ☑️ Safe for breastfeeding moms to get vaccinated ☑️ Breastfeeding moms are allowed to be in the priority lane ☑️ May instantly feed after vaccination, no need to pump and dump Share your experience too! ✨🤍 PS. Masakit braso ko pero masaya ako 😍 #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtobeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkForAll theAsianparent Philippines VIP Parents Philippine

Vaccine Priority Lane
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

congrats! 💙❤💉