Did you take the pledge too?

We are Covid-19 survivors! The most challenging part of our 2021 was being infected by Covid-19 virus. Yes, even Milly got infected and she was only 8 months old that time. I am so thankful that I was fully vaccinated and directly breastfeeding my baby. There’s evidence that you can give extra protection for your baby through antibodies in breastmilk and this is the main reason why I wanted to be vaccinated against Covid-19. We were able to recuperate in few days. Indeed, vaccines save lives. 🙌🏻 As a mom, I pledge to provide the best care for my family and make sure that we grow stronger together. I am proud #BakuNanay and I encourage everyone to be get their vaccines done. What about you? Do you also want to protect your loved ones? Take the pledge and let’s work together in Building a Bakunation! https://ph.theasianparent.com/category/building-a-bakunation Tagging @iamalyssab @aenaaahhh @shanemarasigan_ to take your pledges and share to your friends. ☺️ @theasianparent_ph @viparentsph @sanofi.ph #BuildingABakuNation #TeamBakuNanay #theAsianparentPH #VIParentsPH

Did you take the pledge too?
5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

take the pledge too, mommies join us in our community team BakuNanay 🥰

VIP Member

I just did and I am proud na part ako ng BakuNation

VIP Member

Proud to be part of this advocate 🥰

Super Mum

yes! 💪💉