Do you force your kids to eat breakfast?

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my kids leave by 7 in the morning, and it is too early for them to eat and go. from next year, they will leave by 6:20am, and definitely wont want to eat. i hand them a banana or a handful of nuts that they can have on the way to school. also, they have their first break within an hour and a half of leaving home, so i pack a nutritious first breakfast that they can have.

Read more
VIP Member

Hindi mommy. Alam nya na pag gising sa umaga, kakain talaga kami. Sinanay ko syang ganun mula maliit sya. Basta kakain kami, iuupo ko sya sa high chair nya. I'll give him food sa plate nya, and it's up to him kung kakainin nya or hinde. Ganyan kami before. Pero ngayon, sya pa nag aaya kumain pag gising sa umaga. Hehe. He's 1 yr and 8 mos.

Read more
4y ago

Ganun din sakin mommy, nasanay na lang din ang anako mad umiiyak pa nga sya pag walang almusal. Pag gising nya automatic na mg aalmusal yan

hmm i will not say force . but my kids will just auto have their breakfast after they wake up. maybe it a habit . make it a habit soon or later they will use to having a breakfast .if really like no mood to eat make a cup /bottle of milk will still be good .

I would like to, but I'm usually not successful. May times na late na sila ng gising so either brunch or lunch na direcho. But if they wake up early, pinapakain ko talaga kahit light meal lang kung ayaw ng rice.

VIP Member

Yes! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. As they go to childcare, i will get them to eat before going to school as a routine and habit.

VIP Member

i will make sure they eat at least something. So they will have energy and able to focus on their class during the first half of the day before lunch

I do especially when she started schooling. But at times that she really don't have the appetite, atleast just finished her cup of milk.

'Force' is totally off target, how do you convince/encourage/motivate your toddler to eat breakfast (ie less snacks;)

as much as possible yes I try to ensure they eat their breakfast. it is the most important meal of the day!

no. from convertible food to healthy food. add more vegetables and fruits.. tq