breakfast

Do you strictly make your kids eat breakfast everyday?

78 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

yes i definitely do. there was a time when i had to leave very early and my husband would be there with the kids during breakfast time, and i realized they had started skipping it, as it was convenient and no one wanted to really sit and eat then. however, starting them off on breakfast is important i feel because it gives a filling and energetic start to the day. even if they dont get the time to eat something in the next 2 to 3 hours, they will at least have something in the morning and not feel hungry.

Read more
VIP Member

Yup it’s a habit but I’m not strict, it’s just part of our family lifestyle to eat before we leave the house. The flip side is, sometimes we are running late and want to get the kids out first and settle breakfast outside but they refused to move, until they have at least a drink and a biscuit or bread!

Read more

ask ko hng twins ko kc 2years and 8months n cla kso mga peaky eater prn until now ...sbrang hirap nila pakainin...lalo kpg rice na..mlaks cla sa pgdede kso pgdting sa pgjajn ng mga solid food hirap n hirap ako...mnsn naiiyak n ko sa kgustuhan ko lng kumaen cla kso wla ayw prn...

i do make my kids eat breakfast everyday, but on weekends the time definitely gets late :) also, on school days, while i try to make sure that they eat healthy and are nicely full, sometimes even taking a glass of milk and a cookie, or a fruit is great!

As much as I want to, they don't eat breakfast regularly. For several weeks now, they've been waking up very late so they would just eat lunch or brunch then. If they are awake in the morning, I give them oatmeal and milk.

VIP Member

I give my kid breakfast when he started solid food, by 8 months old it's a routine to have breakfast, now at 2.5 year old still waiting breakfast. his usual breakfast will be fresh milk, eggs, a bun, some fruits.

Yes, I give her a glass of milk before going to school and nothing else because after an hour they have a fruit break. So, instead of forcing too many things in a little time, I let her have a little of it later.

VIP Member

Yes i do! Breakfast is the most important meal of the deal! Even if they refuse to eat, i will make them drink a cup of milo to fill their tummy! no one can pay attention in class well with an empty tummy

Yes it should be because after a long hours of sleep energy is also utilized while sleeping so they need to eat breakfast to have more resistance for the day's activities

Yes. If she dont want to eat fruit, i give bread. If she dont want bread, i try to give another food. If she still dont want to eat, i only give milk or yogurt.