Losing hope to breastfeed..

My first attempt of power pump tonight, since the pump has been delivered today, so i got almost an ounch ? from both breasts. Taking mega malunggay for five days. Drinking hot milk with oats twice daily. Will try Milo they said its also helpful. Planning to make lactation cookies at home instead of buying bc it is so expensive for how many pieces. I just ate tinolang manok with malunggay for dinner before the pump. Trying to latch her but she always cries so instead we give her formula. I really want to breastfeed her but what should i do to have enough milk as soon as possible? I am about to start to work soon. Little one is already 2months and 20days now. Been engorged before 15mins of manual pump more than two ounces each breasts before.

Losing hope to breastfeed..
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Strictly Every 3hrs k Po mag pump..Try mo din uminom milk like anlene,amnum or bear brand. Nkatulong nmn siya.. iwasan mo din masyado ma stress.. Kung nag e engorged Po boobs mo then madami k milk. Try mo din mag warm compress before pumping para lumaki daanan Ng gatas..

4y ago

Thank you. Engorgement was before pa po.