PREGNANT COVID-SYMPTOMS AYAW MAG PA SWAB

Hello everyone. this post is for my BestFriend who is currently suffering from all the Covid-Symptoms but don’t like to be tested.. she keeps on doing self medicate. I’m really worried for her, her mother who is senior and her baby. She’s experiencing hard time breathing, Fever on and off. Cough and Colds SoreThroat Body painand Weakness. Her cough keeps her awake all night. She can’t sleep. Her mother also has the Symptoms of covid. She always told us “COVID NA TO” but refuse to have them check so that they could have proper treatment. I’m really worried for her baby since covid is a traitor. We dont know what else to do. she don’t like to waste money for swab test. 😭 She dont like to tell her sisters abroad whats happening to them. Her partner is a Lazada Rider. And he’s the first one who got sick. They know already they get the virus from his Partner who’s always been expose to people and parcels because of his line of work.. Sabi nga nila “Mahirap tulungan ang taong ayaw tulungan ang sarili.” I just dont know what to do. I already pushed her to do whats right for them. but still refuse. #advicepls #pleasehelp

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

That's really sad. How about po na mag-pitch in ang friends para mapa-swab siya na home service? This is around P4500. It's really better for her to confirm that she is positive and to seek medical help already kasi pag nagdevelop na siya ng pneumonia, mahirap na siyang ma-manage. mas magastos yun. also maybe talk to someone she will listen to? how about her partner?

Magbasa pa
3y ago

Thanks for the reply. 2 sila ng mom nya need for swab. since they both have the symptoms. my mga ate sya sa Japan but she never told them sitwasyon nila. sabi nya takot daw syang magsabi. yung partner nya I dont know kung pinupush din ba syang ipa swab or ipacheck. 2 lang kmi na friends and ung Husbangs namin nakakaalam.😔