8 Replies

Super Mum

Big hug to you, dear. Thank you for sharing what you’re going through, and your little rainbow is such a precious little baby that is dearly loved by mummy ❤️ I know I can’t do much to help, but I just said a little prayer for you and little rainbow. Hang in there okay?

Thanks u dearie.. 🙏🙏

VIP Member

Mummy must think positive and listen to gynae advise. Hold on and you will have a healthy baby😊! Listen to relaxing music and stay calm. Mummy I believe you can💪!

❤️❤️ 🙏🙏

Super Mum

You have done your best. Even if your little rainbow has decided otherwise, have faith that one day a little rainbow will stay.

VIP Member

Praying for you! And try to have a positive mindset. Because happy mummy makes a happy baby! 😊

Thanks dear. I m trying very hard to be positive.. And i somehow have this instincts tt my little rainbow is growing well. Praying hard my instinct will turn out true..🙏🙏

VIP Member

How far along are you? Pls Ensure you are eating your folic acid and vitamin d tablets daily

Hopefully things will turn out well.. We jiayou tgt!!

VIP Member

Mommy, you are doing a very good job. Don’t stress yourself. We will pray for you. :)

Thanks you mummy!! I will pray hard too..

Hugs.. i'll pray for you and all anxious mums. 🙏

Thank you dear.. 🙏🙏

Do you still have pregnancy symptoms like nausea, vomiting?

Be hopeful! Jiayou!

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles