Feel that if possible, husband should go through the pregnancy process, labour pain, after labour and taking care of LO while pregnant! Else i don think they can fully understand what mummies are going through or have went through.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think it is different feeling for moms and dads and although dads don’t go through the same situation and phase as moms go through but I am sure they still emphathise with moms and what they go through and their feelings:) They are just different in expressing

VIP Member

😓yes, talk to him and tell him how is it and how you feel. Or sharing the information from the pregnancy tracker with them so that they can understand us more.

my husband wont be able to handle it haha he already feel stress when my lo cries and he's scared to change diaper with poop 😂😂

husbands goes through their own pain and trauma of feeling helpless. most man can't deal with it.

VIP Member

my husband will be w my during labour and accompany me throughout my confinement 😂

VIP Member

Husband are actually much weaker then woman. In terms of emotion and mental torture.

VIP Member

Hi... husbands or dads has to manage different sets of stress and issues

Breastfeeding & engorgement too! Totally agree.

VIP Member

i totally agree