stress during pregnancy

Sometimes i cannot control my emotions and keep crying with no reason. I really want my spouse to understand that i am pregnant and need him to be with me and our baby. Please help me.

34 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan
VIP Member

its normal to cry but maybe its girst baby.so your husbnd dont undertand & dont know how to express his feeling.. stay in positif vibe...do something make you happy, watching movie, window shopping or shopping...what ever to relief your stress..you can do it mommy

my first pregnancy i cry a lot, very sensitive, angry with no reason. end up i loss my baby during my 24weeks pregnancy. now im pregnant again and i want to stay positive as i can be. i try to control my emotions and stay happy and not overthinking.

me too.. pagi kat tempat kerja menangis sebab penat kerja and kerja sgt stress. balik kerja pulak menangis sebab suami tak memahami. asyik marah je. I can't stop crying wholeday. kesian baby. maafkan ibu ye baby. #firstpregnancy #12weeks

VIP Member

Happy mommy, happy baby.. Depressed mommy can leads to sad/cry baby.. Try to control your emotions eventhough it is hard.. Be positive, busy yourself with your hobbies.. You can do it mommy! 💪🏻

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-139469)

always think baby in tummy was waiting you. its normal being crying no reason dear , please keep good emotional bcs baby can feel it too. Happy always dear :) do thing that you can make you happy k

sometimes, I do cried too.. It hard to control the emotions especially with this first baby.. LDR from husband lagi susah.. You have to do all of the things by your own.. keep strong, keep positive mommy. 😘

5y ago

waktu mengandung , selalu nangis sebab rasa rindu sangat kat husband . jumpa seminggu time weekend je .

sy nanges sbb penat jee. kerja dgn keadaan muntah2 pening kepala. tp alhamdulillah balik kerja nanges kat suami, suami paham, dia pujuk slow2 . tolong urut2 . lega rasa. peranan suami tu penting

5y ago

kadang suami nampak je macam tak peduli tapi jauh di sudut hati dia , dia kesian kat ibu sebab semua nya ibu yang tanggung sampai lah rasa sakit bersalin tu . so bila kita mengadu apa kita rasa , dia akan cuba sedaya upaya buat kita rasa happy .

me too..i became too sensitive that i will cry if my husbnd raise his voice to me..but then he'll persuade me..i've become more sebsitve and too clingy to him throughout this pregnancy

Just tell him! He will understand, eventhough you feels like it will bother him, but just tell him. He will make his time for you. ♥️ I’m also like you back then 🌹