Delayed walking

Hi everyone. if anyone can give any opinions or petua that would calm me down abit on this matter, my son is 20 months old and he is a 31 week premmie. he reached other milestones probably around a month or two late than normal babies. right now he can walk with support and stand up still without support. but he has not been walking independently and most of the time dia macam lazy nak cuba to walk.? but it upsets me when my in laws are always asking why he isnt walking yet and comparing with their other kids. i have so much sabar in me and i put alot of faith in him. he is a strong boy and i know he will walk one day.

2 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

first of all think positive and have courage to overcome it instead of put ur worried up. for me, it is better to refer ur problem to your paediatric doctor. they all hv solutions to your problem. They will provide everything such as Suggestions, therapy n training for ur child if needed. through this I believe improvement will show up to ur child. Besides of thinking of others negative opinion do something that make u learn. MAKE SURE IT WAS THROUGH THE RIGHT CHANEL. Everything going to be okay. 😉

Baca lagi
5y ago

thank you so much for your kind words. this is much needed to hear 😌😊

hi, hv u try to google n see how to encourage a baby/toddler to walk?

5y ago

yes I've tried everything.i have already made an appointment for my little one with the ped, his appointment date will be the end of may. hope he would be walking by then😊