My eldest is suspected to have ADHD. Should i follow the advise of former teachers to have him checked?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I would say yes. If it concerns your child's health and growth, I'm sure we don't want to risk our child without being checked. ADHD is something that needs immediate attention. If some people are noticing unusual behaviour on your child, you may want to seek the help of his pediatrician first, but if the pedia isn't familiar with ADHD, he or she can refer you to a mental health professional. You may read through this for reference:

Magbasa pa