Starting School

Hi Mommies! Can someone help me or give little tips? My son is 3yrs old, turning 4 this year. We are planning to enter him to nursery school at the end of July. My son can sing ABC and Count 1-10, buuuut. He cannot tell which and what letter and number it is. He was able to tell us shapes, colors, type of dinosaurs and types of trucks. I tried to sit with him and teach him alphabets and numbers and sometimes i make it fun too, but he gets bored easily. Should I go through enrolling him? I'm worried that the teachers will have a hard time teaching him or he might get overwhelmed, but there is a part of me that if maybe he is with other kids he will be encouraged to learn. #school #toddlernursery #toddler

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

23mos old ko na enroll ang bunso ko sa playgroup class.. and before din siya pumasok alam na niya A-Z, 1-10, Colors, Shapes, Animals.. ako lang din nagturo.. kaya ok ang playschool para sa Socialization.. yung kaya na sila iwan sa teachers na di umiiyak, at may mga ibang kids na ka age nila kasama nila kahit 1.5 hr. lang per day..

Magbasa pa
Super Mum

how about enrolling in playschool first or summer/ trial classes. so you can gauge also if your son has interest in going to school already.

4w ago

hi. thank you for your response. i actually thought about that, there are no playschool nearby our area 🥲