Post operation

What best should i do. I am post op. They removed my gallbladder oct 31 2020, im just only 26days resting from my operation. Nov 14 i notice that i have difficult to pee. So i drink plenty of water and buko juice. After 1 week the pain is still there and every night i chill so i went to an OPD to have my laboratory. They checked my cbc, urinalysis and preg urine test. When i got the result i was shocked! And my pregnancy result is positive. Im so worried did my operation that time affect my baby?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi. I had an Open Chole last March 2 and I was 11 weeks pregnant. I had to endure the pain pre and post op because they only gave paracetamol ( as my OB's order ) Before and day after the operation, i had transVaginal ultrasound to check for the baby's heartbeat. All went well. My baby is 3 months old now. Better go to your trusted OB and tell her about that. She for sure will request for an ultrasound. Stay safe.

Magbasa pa

Mommy.. Mejo worry po ako today.. Lagi ako spotting. Binigyan na ako ng ob ko ng pampakapit may nakitang blood clot at iniiwasang lumaki un. Ngaung gabi meron nnmn at mejo marami ngaun. Kesa sa mga nakaraang araw. Possible po ba na dahil un sa operation? Kumusta po c baby today?