Devon Veronica 💕

EDD: Dec. 4, 2020 DOB: Dec. 6, 2020 (1:39pm) 3.5kgs, 51cm via Emergency CS Since my 37th week of pregnancy up to 40th week and 2nd day (that was yesterday), my cervix was CLOSED. I thought I've done everything for it to open; from drinking pineapple juice, eating pineapples, drinking ginger tea with honey almost three times a day, walking approximately 3 kilometers a day, taking primrose oil and even having contact with my husband. Dec. 6, it was 7 o'clock in the morning when I was scheduled to be admitted here at Our Lady of Grace Hospital. I had oxytocin and they injected some meds to open my cervix. My obgyne advised that we can wait until 2pm for my cervix to open. I had regular contractions til 11am but, my cervix was still closed. When it was 12nn, baby's heart beat went down to 100s. My obgyne decided for me to have ECS and we don't wanna risk my baby's health. 1:39pm, baby's out. My obgyne perfomed 'bikini cut CS' because that's my request from the very beginning if ever we have to do a CS. When her pedia was checking her, I heard them laughing and that was because she pooped three times. God is so good. She didn't have any complications though she pooped a little inside my body. My husband and I are really grateful to my obgyne, Dra. Louis May Reyes of Family First Clinic. She literally didn't leave my side since 8am yesterday until baby's in our room. Also, to the anesthesiologist pediatrician and nurses who were very patient with me inside the operating room. THANK GOD FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS 😍

Devon Veronica 💕
15 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Congrats mama! Anong effect sa body natin kung nagpoop si baby sa loob? Just curious

3y ago

sa labas po sya nagpoop ng madami. konti lang po sa loob ng tyan ko kaya nalinis agad.

congrats po! buti pwede magpicture sa loob mamsh di mahigpit hehe

3y ago

yung obgyne po mismo namin nagpicture. sinend nya lang saakin. hehehehe.

Super Mum

Hello baby Devon Veronica!Congratulations mommy ❤😊

Super Mum

congrats! hello Devon Veronica!

congrats mommy😊🥰❤

Congrats po momsh

congrats po😍

Congrats momshy

congrats po❤

congrats po