During your interview for a job, what questions will you ask? Or no questions at all?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

If you mean the situations where the interviewers ask whether you have any questions at the end of a job interview, it usually sets a better impression if you do have questions to ask - but don't ask things that can be found online or things that are too invasive! Some questions could be things like: - when would I be notified about the results? (if they do not tell you beforehand) - who do you think would be the best candidate for the job, and how do I compare? You can also find more questions here: https://www.businessinsider.com/questions-to-ask-at-end-of-job-interview-2016-4 Other than that, you should also send a correspondence to thank the interviewer for his/her time to do the interview with you - and end off with a "I look forward to hearing from you soon!" This can be done in whatever way you were contacted to arrange for the interview (eg. email or SMS), do this immediately after you leave the interview :)

Read more
VIP Member

I interview a lot of people and some of my Favourite questions from interviewees include: 1. If you had to describe the ideal candidate for this role, how would you describe this person? 2. How do you see my first 30 days in this job 3. What would be accorded as a slam dunk job to you? 4. How do you see my role evolve in the next couple of years if I do a good job

Read more

There is nothing wrong in asking questions of there is a need for it.

Yes I would ask questions if anything seems unclear.

VIP Member

Hmm. I usually keep quiet during interviews.

I will ask about their staff benefits.