How To Find The Right CL

Hi, need all advice. What are the questions you will ask to the CL to know if she is the suitable one for you?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I signed up with agency and highlighted some of my own requirements. At least I get to change if not suitable. Cos I always feel what ppl recommend and said is good doesn’t mean u have same chemistry with that nanny. Cos your likes and dislikes may be different from your friend. And just last night I saw someone posted this. Wah my heart. But thank God the baby is doing so well now. Such a brave little fighter. Didn’t know those freelance one can just leave like that and not bear any responsibility. Plus zero remorse! https://www.joshanjed.com/post/the-happiest-and-scariest-day-of-our-lives

Read more
5y ago

Thanks for sharing!

VIP Member

You need to get someone patient and alert and also find out how many years of experience she has. But unlike family members you cant really tell if she's gonna be suitable for you. So best to go to a forum and see which CL is highly recommended by mummies

5y ago

I have shortlisted 2 referred by friends. but can't seem to find much reviews...

You can ask ur friends/colleague for recommendations.. then ask ur questions some questions to get to know the CL better

5y ago

Thanks!

we got referred by friends. usually is by word of mouth.

Ask for recommendations among family and friends.

5y ago

Yup my shortlisted ones are from recommenda. Thanks!