To reconnect back with foe?

During my growing up years, I got to know friend C when we were 16 or 17 i think? Friend C has a best friend J. The 3 of us quickly became best of friends. However, gradually C and J fell out with each other and J was very close to me. Eventually C and me also fell out with each other and I remember her cursing my 18th birthday to be my death day. I am 35 this year. Frankly looking back I also forgot what caused us to unfriend each other. Oh yes C has a bf back then and her bf keep want to sian me however I kept my distance away from him. I guessed this guy kept poisoning C about me. I am one that cannot stand unfairness and stand being maligned. C angrily said I wore her old shoes etc. when I did nothing and felt she is childish. I rememebered back then on my 18th birthday I was on the way to pub and celebrate with J and another best friend A, C called me says she got a cake for me and I think she asked me to choose to celebrate with her or J and friends. In the end I gave C up as at that point i feel she is childish and also maglined me with her bf..my other friends actually feel C is childish and told me to ignore her too. After the saga, me and J(C's ex best friend) have been contacting each other till today and the other friends. J is also my best friend. However sometimes I feel she has a wall and doesn't really share her deep inner thoughts with me. We quarrelled when we went overseas trip 2 times. When C was my best friend back then, both of us were really close and happy and shared everything and our inner thoughts. Now I am a mother myself and through fb search I saw C also just became a mother. The husband is also not that ex bf anymore. There are a few times I dreamt of befriending with C again. However in reality I am not confident and pretty sure she will ignore me if I fb msg her. Also if I decided to befriend her again, what will J and other friends think of me? I am thinking of reconnecting back since its been so long and her husband is not the ex bf who discord us and we r both mothers now, common topic. Should I try to msg her in fb? If yes what should I say? Or should I not contact her anymore? Also wondering if she is still thinking that I steal her bf then as I did not! #pleasehelp #advicepls

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It's natural to want to just let bygones be bygones and move on with your life.I will visit https://australianwritings.net/our-services/proofreading-services/ for help in my essay. But as soon as you do that, you take away any hope of repairing the relationship, which means when you run into this person at weddings, baby showers, and other social events, you'll have to find a new excuse for why you're not talking — and eventually, it'll get old.

Read more