husband snoring

Does your husband snores? What did you do to help him stop snoring or help yourself to be able to sleep beside him? Sometimes im in the middle of a dream and the snores woke me up. :(

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yep he snores everytime he sleeps, irregardless of short naps or night sleep. He tries to sleep on his sides but more often than not he’ll go back to his natural sleeping position. I will give him a nudge or resign to fate and just cover my ears with 2-3 cushions/ pillows.

Yes! OMG LOL nudge him to his side We tried the snore thing bought in pharmacy where it’s similar to a clip across the nose kind of thing Worked to a certain extend but he finds it u comfortable

Read more

When hubby is overtired he would ‘sing’. Sometimes nudging him to flip on the side does not work. Ultimate solution is sinus surgery. I get by with earplugs. You can try from Watsons/Guardian.

My husband snores, but I am used to it already. In fact, I couldnt sleep unless he snores. But usually, he will sleep much later than I do, afraid to disturb my sleep.

Super Mum

Ask him to adjust head/pillow/face the wall-all of this doesnt work(for me) well not until he exercise&lose weight. I finally found my peace. :') all the best to u!

VIP Member

Yes.. all the time. I’ll just woke him up, and told him I couldn’t sleep because of his snoring and he’ll changed position, it gets better

Yes everyday 😅 I’ll either shake his pillow or use my soft toy to smack him on the face until he wakes up and turns to sleep one side.

VIP Member

i just nudge him to shut up hahaha im very cranky when ppl disturb my rest. dont care hubby or what. only exception is my LO 😂

VIP Member

You can wear ear plugs. If the snoring is very bad, he might need to see a doc to see if it’s sleep apnea.

VIP Member

Get your hubs to sleep on his side...If severe then best to consult a doctor