Snoring issue

Hi Mummies, any advice please? My husband and I are the main caregiver for our LO who is currently around 3 month old. My mom will be taking care of LO as we will be away for around 10 days.. which we really appreciate her help. However I’m very worried about LO’s quality of sleep as my mom snores (super loud and will snore suddenly, they will be in the same room).. recently I went back to my mom’s place and I sleep in the same room with my mom, I didn’t have good quality sleep as I’m always awaken by the loud / sudden snores.. Anyone faces such issue as well that partner / caregiver snores super loud - how do you handle the situation and does it really affects LO’s sleep? I have not yet tell my mom about this as I doesn’t want to hurt her feelings, etc.. I’m intending to buy the sleep strips for her (but don’t know if it works?) or should I get infant earplugs (not sure if there is any)..

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my baby sleeps peacefully beside my husband who snores loudly! i dont but thats another story 😂 and my husband works shift, so my baby doesnt sleep with my husband everyday, but still sleeps fine with and without the snoring! but then again, my baby has always slept through noise even in the day.

You’d be surprised at how well they can sleep thru it. My husband snores like some tractor dinosaur, it affected my sleep but not my LO’s. Initially will be startled but will still sleep thru.