no interest in anything

Does anyone of u feel lose interest in doing any of your favourite thing? Like you used to like to go out shopping, watch movie etc. But now totally not interest. I am like this and I feel very useless and bad. Feel useless as I just stay at home. If go out also can't walk long or much.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I felt those on my first trimester, nearly to 2nd trimester i felt so much better. but now going to my 3rd trimester, i feel heavy haha. if i walk or stand alot my feet will get sore, sit alot also backache. but once I get the rest, nap for awhile, the body gets better... but yeah, first trimester was hard for me, usually before my pregnancy i love to go out each time my husband off day & im on off too , i’ll take the chance to drag him out. ever since pregnant i became so restless, lazy plus morning sickness. i felt my whole was upside down. hang in there, the mood will slowly comes. for now... rest as much, sleep as much. the body needs it.

Read more

I feel you. Manicures fitness and socializing becomes a short term motivation in the head for me. I dread the afternoons cause it seems forever to get to night for me to sleep. And when night comes I'll have trouble sleeping. 2 out 7 days a week that I'll wake with a plan determined to pull it through. That too depends on the mental and physical state of my body. My advice is to go with the flow. When the baby's out you'll regret not being well rested and mentally sound for 6months or until u feel confident about you and your baby sync.

Read more
Super Mum

It does happen and it should pass soon (hopefully), I believe it's a mild form of depression which can be caused by hormonal changes in pregnancy. Try to be kind to yourself and think of what you really want to do, it's OK to pamper yourself a bit. Go for manicure, facial, spa (though spa I think needs to wait til 2nd trimester). All the best!

Read more
4y ago

Yes. I also feel I'm having anxiety or depression. I got anxiety issue before. So easily worry and upset. And now too much hormone changes make me even more worry about what will happen next. First time mum to be honest..

I guess when u reach 2nd trimester, it is the most stable period of our pregnancy. Only then u will feel like going out, preparing the baby’s arrival by going shopping, eating more etc. Was not feeling well most of the time in 1st trimester but once u have passed it, life goes on and u can enjoy 2nd trimester

Read more

I was like that in my first tri. Lazy, unmotivated and just tired/sickly all the time. Mostly cos my MS was pretty bad. Come second tri, it gets a whole lot better. hang in there Mummy! Try to do a bit of self motivation to get things done. 💪🏻

4y ago

Thanks. I'm glad to hear that. Hope I will be like u. Get better in my 2nd trimester. I'm actually in week 11 now. Taste bud still feel weird and sour. No mood etc. Perhaps needs another few weeks more I guess.

VIP Member

It’s ok .. u just boost up ur self , join any fit club . U wil get ur energy back .. just stay home make us lazy

Same dear, I had same moment during last few months of pregnancy. I think that's normal :)

VIP Member

Sometimes, hormones plays a part. Try new hobbies maybe?

4y ago

I love movies and karaoke. But now i like quiet things like planting and more reading. And also because i cant do my usual hobby of watersports this pregnancy. So ya, try out new things that is safe for little baby and you. :)

VIP Member

ya, I did throughout my preggy

4y ago

Wow. Throughout the 9 months? How u survive? I now in first trimester and feel very anxiety and restless. Nothing interest me and I feel so bad. I hope this only first trimester. Cos I really dread this kind of days.

VIP Member

Will get better