Do you think its too early for my 2 year old son (turning 3 this September) to go to school already? He doesnt have much friends in the neighborhood because both me and my husband works and he just usually stays inside our house with my parents during daytime. Because of this, I want him to be enrolled in school for him to have social interaction with other children. Thanks!

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I feel it's early. If he goes for a couple of hours, it's ok. But not for full day or most part of the day. I feel that there's no replacement for parents and grandparents. Pls remember that grandparents are the best wealth of information for ur son. What he will learn from them, will never be taught in any school or university in this world. Plus your child learns the best thing in this world and that is... unconditional love and zero competition...let him enjoy these years. Once he's old enough for school he will learn Everything needed as we all learn through phases in life...for eg. We're you taught in any school how to be a mother? But when the time came, this phase taught you so many things you didn't know you had it in you. So the same is with your kid

Read more