Currently my ex husband is paying half of my daughter's childcare fees. Her school is coming up with Speech n drama program. I requested to have him bear half with me but he didn't bother to reply. And he continued to give only the school fees. I dun think I'm being too much for this request. Really sick of him.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I agree with the mother above. Maybe u can talk to him about it. Sounds like the child is with u and he does not know what these enrichment classes can do for the child. So maybe u want to discuss with him with regards to enrichment fees and the arrangement as moving forward, here will be ore of such only. U may not be asking for much but if he does not see the "light" enrichment, then it would be like asking for too much. H may have other plans or maybe he has no plans for enrichment at all. So a good talk and planning is needed. Things and plans change, so have to continue working on it

Read more

Perhaps try calling him again or talking to him when you both meet. Otherwise you may want to ask him to make an agreement on who to pay what.