Do you think its too early for my 2 year old son (turning 3 this September) to go to school already? He doesnt have much friends in the neighborhood because both me and my husband works and he just usually stays inside our house with my parents during daytime. Because of this, I want him to be enrolled in school for him to have social interaction with other children. Thanks!

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Because i don't have time and don't know how to teach her, i decided to put her in childcare since she is 18 months. Pros: - She has many friends, that liked or loved her. - She start to talk, learn how to write, draw sing. etc. - She learn many things like how to keep her toys, different shapes etc. - Discipline from school make me easier to discipline her at home too. - She is more independent and social unlike before she go school. Cons: - May fall sick easily but if you see, some kids don't fall sick easily.. So guess different kid different immune too. - May injured like fall down during playing playground etc.

Read more