My divource is taking placed next yr. I am deciding to leave my matromonial house because my husb is being violent. He is having affair too. My hus talk so much saying that he is paying for the house utilities town council n i me n my dau still staying in e house. He actually nt staying coz, he staying with mistress Do i need to make a police report??

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

U should ask ur lawyer for help on this. I believe you must be able to show proof on this. Else, the court only looks at the direct and indirect contribution from both parties. The court will also consider the length of ur marriage.

Talk to your lawyer If not consult 2 or 3 lawyers and see which lawyer u feel comfortable to represent u

Consult lawyer for help...