Gender reveal

Did you wait until birth to find out whether your baby was a boy or girl?

Gender reveal
117 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

No. We had ultrasound for both babies to find out the gender. Like most parents, we're too excited and we can't wait to reveal our baby's gender as early as possible. It's also helpful when buying baby stuff when you already know the baby's gender before birth.

your Post is very amazing for audience. Very Informative but still some changes are pending. If you are not perfect in research then you should must try perfect essay for research writing https://perfectessaywriting.com/research-paper-writing-service

Nope. I try to find out as early as possible so I know if I need to find an adoption centre if the baby isn't the gender I want. I'm kidding. I like to find out earlier so I know what to name my kid.

Read more
2y ago

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I did not intend to find, but after 7 months I casually asked during my ultrasound as is the baby boy or a girl expecting the obvious answer, "This I can't tell you," but the doctor said that it is a baby girl.

Noooo, i am a curious person and i want everything to be ready before my baby born, such as clothing, bedding, etc. Hahaha. But still i love to put blue color stuff for my baby girl because i like it. Hahaha.

At the beginning I wanted that to be a surprise but I ended up asking my gynae so that I could prepared my baby stuffs.. And she was born on 25 December 2019 😊

3y ago

my daughter is December 26 2016

No, couldn't wait to know the gender of my baby. Knowing the gender helps a lot when preparing for the newborn's stuffs. And also allow us start thinking of name as well

Went to 2d scan at in my 2nd trimester they said its a girl Went again in my 3rs trimester was told they now see a boy Immediately booked 4d and twas confirmed it's boy

I couldn't wait. I found out at 17 weeks only to be surprised that I'll be having twins and it's a boy and a girl. I was overwhelmed with Joy. I wasn't expecting twins.

Well..in India as such finding out gender before birth is illegal. So, we came to know of the gender only when the babies were born. Secondly, how does it matter?