Gender reveal

Did you wait until birth to find out whether your baby was a boy or girl?

Gender reveal
117 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

NELSON VENUS CHILDREN FOUNDATION Am Nelson Tebusweke, male aged thirty (32) years old. Am an Afrikaan by tribe and come from the central part of the country, Uganda. I am an Orphan and a Medical Doctor by profession, i'm born again Christian by faith. My family background, academic achievements, working experience and community services have all helped me work towards my goals. I enjoy reading, making friends and listening to music. To relax, I enjoy football and athletics. I also rekindled my childhood passion for Volleyball recently. More still, Nelson is talented at singing and dancing, and with this I have led and trained different dance groups at school. I am a self-motivated and determined individual who prays until something happens (PUSH). Nelson is a caring and compassionate person who never rests until I see someone hurting around me being helped with the little capacity I could have, through encouraging and praying for them. I do not indulge and entertain any unbecoming behaviors whether privately or publicly-thus am morally upright and honest. I sleep not more than six hours at night because of my desire to expertly meet my tasks and goals. Through different life experiences and challenges I have met, I have learnt to be hardworking, patient and persistent in achieving my goals in life. I aim at respecting all secrets confided in me because I interact with very many people who are accountable to me. The youths in my village approach me easily, they trust me as I show them respect and never discriminate amongst any. Inspiring other children in the foundation to search for knowledge kindles my own quest to understand the world and the people around me. To me, fearless is not absence of fear. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, fearless is living inspite of those things that scare you to death. This quote was written by a young song writer named Taylor swift and it is my motto for everything. I basically come from a parentless nuclear family. I have five (5) siblings of which three (3) are boys, two (2) are girls and am the second last born. My mum died when I was eight (8) years old in 1992 at the age of 44 and Dad died in 1996 when he was 54 years of age. They both passed away because of HIV-AIDS, and they left eight (8) orphans. By then our eldest brother-George Baskerville Kafero had just finished University with a bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering at Dar el salaam University. Actually, Dad died with a strong heart because much of his last days he toiled so much to keep George at school so that when he passes on (Dad), his son would take care of the young ones. Unfortunately, after Dad’s death, tragedy knocked again at our house door claiming another life. By then we were all looking up to Dad’s heir (George) for support. Little did we know that he had also contracted the virus while at University. Just after Dad’s burial, our eldest brother luckily got a job and started working. Few months later, he started falling sick. At first everyone at home was praying so hard that God could help out and protect our only source of help by then. Because he had been with the virus and no one had known about it, when signs and symptoms manifested, they deteriorated him so fast. The only money he had saved from his new job had to be used to pay his expensive medical bills and this forced almost all us out of school because we did not have any other financial help, but to use the little that was available to see our brother live some more time (as if money could buy life for our brother). Because we had gotten enough agony when we lost our parents, we could not afford losing another dear one. After a long struggle of treatment Schedules, the devil was still at work. We painfully and shockingly lost our dear brother in 1998 at the age of 30years.The whole family became sabotaged and split up because we did not have anyone to hold us by hand. Three of us –me, my little sister and my elder brother, who were still in school, were taken to the village to stay with our grandmother-called Miss Nansubuga Stella-aged 70yearsLife transition was not easy for us and the world seemed closed for us. Thank God-HE proved the devil is always a loser, and there came our aunt who did not have much money but promised to try what she could, to keep us in school. She struggled with her promise, but failed out with one of us (little sister) because her income source had gotten almost depleted. While in the village in 1999, our third born –Catherine Namuddu, fell sick too and passed away due to HIV-AIDS. My whole family was being reduced one by one. This marked the turning point in my life. It affected my school grades slightly and life proved a hustle for me because of what was happening to my family. But the determination I had kept me going no matter what. I had to find a way to embrace the seemingly irreconcilable contrasts in my life. I then gave my life to Jesus as my lord and savior because I realized it was only God who could save the day. I prayed to God to have mercy over my family and he heard my plea. Thank God since then HIV-AIDS is a story in my family. This tragedy boosted my zeal to study hard, finish and help out people suffering with HIV-AIDS mostly the vulnerable children. I think everyone should live their life fearless and be able to pursue anything they have their mind set on. I never think someone should be able to pull you down, everyone is worth it. No matter what brings you down, you must get back up, brush yourself off and move on. Although education plays a significant role in my life, I have involved in many other activities. As part of my goals persuasion I have experienced in project management and report writing, I have gained invaluable team working, time management and presentation skills-where I produced a report which was commended by a number of Tutors and Lecturers at school. I was selected to attend a workshop on the study “The prevalence and treatment of malaria and Tuberculosis in children” at Makerere University in 2008, this enhanced my problem solving ability and adapting my knowledge to new challenging situations beyond the scope of my school work . I have organized and taught a continuous medical education (CME) on physical disabilities for other medical workers at my work place. Further utilizing my organizational and team working skills, I was elected to lead the physiotherapy department at work and emerged as the employee of the month during that time. The knowledge I have in ICT gives me a valuable insight into the rapidly developing technological world, which has enhanced my inter-personal and communication skills as I interact with my community members. I attended training in management of Rugby Injuries. I belong to the Uganda National Physiotherapy Association. In addition to, I volunteered at a Non-government organization-COMBRA, for children with disabilities, where I trained children with physical malformations to perform skills of daily living. I have also managed to offer voluntary services to people in my village through outreaches on health education and sensitization with my colleagues. Still, I have involved in the community general cleaning as a volunteer. I have also participated in sensitization of my community in blood donation services as a member of the Uganda Red Cross, for people who would be saved due to lack of blood .At High school; I was a member of the Scripture Union club and Horticulture club where I served as a volunteer still. Depending on the big numbers of children in my community whose parents died of the VIRUS, this pushed me to collect and take care of them, and i called this charity care my name; (NELSON VENUS CHILDREN FOUNDATION) And we are forty in number (40), and we do believe God will make away for us, AMEN and AMEN. My major dream is, to see Nelson Venus Children Foundation (NVCF) becoming a home far away from home for the HIV/AIDS vulnerable children in Uganda; Please help me not to chase after wind. When I started the foundation, I had saved off some money to cater for their school fees and the food. This forced me out of the full-time contract job to look for a part time job. This left me with not enough pay as a part time worker which can only cater a few of school and food expenses, We need A HELPING HAND, so this donation will be of great help to US in terms of health for the children, school fees, build a school, and food for the children. Health care services in my area are still poor, so when am given help financially and I finish project I would go back and give more help. It is exhilarating and inspiring to consider how many lives am going to save after finishing this children foundation. I have always prayed to God that one day I see the light at the end of the tunnel, as I committed my life to helping others and advancing society’s level of understanding. Thank you very much for giving me a ray of hope that life can have a meaning. May the good lord bless you Amen. Yours faithfully, NELSON TEBUSWEKE CALL/WHATSAPP +27634643174

Read more
Post reply image

Hi everyone i want to share my amazing testimony on how Dr Wealth transformed my financial life, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, am from US i have been playing lotto for so long and i have never win any reasonable amount, i was glancing through things online and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money with the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out among the winners she won 36 million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck i contacted the Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second after he has made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play so i went to play the number in the morning and on Tuesday i went to check the result there i got the shock of my life, i saw my name amongst the winners list i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn't know what to say, i just want the worlds to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth, if you have been playing lotto game and you never won i will advice you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise you he will never fail you, here are his contacts, you can email him on [email protected] you can also WhatsApp him on +14752913784. GOODLUCK!

Read more

i won the lottery and then people kept on asking me how did i do it, well yea there is a little secrete you all never knew about, i was able to win the 80.000.000 lottery with the help of Dr Dominion lottery winning spell, he gave me number to play and instructed me when to play the lottery and i did as he instructed, my dear friends getting rich is never by luck it's something we all have to work for, people have been playing same lottery for years now and have never won, we need to be on the right track to get what we want i am saying this here because i want the best for everyone, you can't win the lottery just like that you need to know exactly what to do, what to play and when to play this is a truth that no one will never tell you, if you want to win big my dear i advice you to talk to Dr Dominion let him guide you on what to do and how to do it with his lottery spell. you can try him Email: [email protected] website: https://drdominiontemple.com WhatsApp: +16574277820

Read more

I use to be a very poor woman who has always not find luck when it comes to playing the lottery. I have been playing lottery since i was 21 years and now i am 45 meaning i have been playing lottery for 24 years. The biggest amount i have ever won in my life was 400 bucks. But one day my story turns to history after i find this man name on the Internet that he is the best when it comes to winning lottery. This man is a very strong voodoo doc who gives out the numbers that can never fail. After all my years of laboring and struggling to win the lottery i finally won ( $27,000,000) Dr Alli is the name, Email:  [email protected] or contact him on his whatsApp number +2348100772528 this is the only way to win the lottery and the best way

Read more

I use to be a very poor woman who has always not find luck when it comes to playing the lottery. I have been playing lottery since i was 21 years and now i am 45 meaning i have been playing lottery for 24 years. The biggest amount i have ever won in my life was 400 bucks. But one day my story turns to history after i find this man name on the Internet that he is the best when it comes to winning lottery. This man is a very strong voodoo doc who gives out the numbers that can never fail. After all my years of laboring and struggling to win the lottery i finally won ( $27,000,000) Dr Alli is the name, Email:  [email protected] or contact him on his whatsApp number +2348100772528 this is the only way to win the lottery and the best way

Read more

Read more

Read more
VIP Member

I couldn't wait to find out the gender of my baby when I was pregnant. Most of my peers took the Harmony test which was very accurate in predicting gender whereas I only took the Oscar. I didn't get to know the gender of my baby until I was 22 weeks pregnant. That's a really long wait compared to those who knew at 13 weeks. In between, I had to endure people doing the guessing game with my bump. "Oh, your nose looks fatter, I think you're having a boy!", "Do you crave sweet food? If not you're having a boy!" Almost everyone predicted that I was having a boy, even I started to believe it myself. At my scan, I found out that I was expecting a girl. Just as well! I loved buying clothes for her.

Read more

I'll be asking the gynae for my baby's gender during the detailed scan this 25th Oct 21. I need to know coz I don't plan to get clothes for my baby bun. letting my cousins know coz they wanna pass down their baby clothes to me. haha. baby grow so fast I don't want to buy so many clothes. with this covid I'd be spending more time at home too xD decor wise.. I use earthy neutral colors so which ever gender it'd be I don't have to choose xD

Read more

No, we were quite practical. Found out at 16 weeks and it helped us plan clothing, babys room decor and general colors for his baby gear (strollers, etc). Our rationale was its going to be a surprise whenever you find out - why not let surprise ourselves at 16 weeks rather than at birth! :)