Did you ever have discussion with partner on whether you should adopt or have your own child? Is adoption meant for infertile couples only?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Of course it isn't meant for infertile couples only. Some couples who adopt do so because they want to give abandoned or orphaned babies a loving home. This is the criteria for adopting a child in Singapore: Residency Status (must be a resident of Singapore) Age (at least 25 years old & 21 years age gap between the child) Maximum age gap between adopter and child (maximum 50 years age gap) Marital status (Single males are not allowed to adopt girls unless in special circumstances) There will be a Home Study Report and Pre Adoption briefing before you attempt to adopt a child. There is no mention of other factors such as the couple's fertility. I have a biological child with my husband and adoption has never crossed our minds. If we were infertile, it would be an option. I know of a friend who adopted her baby boy and she is very happy now. Not sure if she has infertility problems though. http://app.msf.gov.sg/Adoption/Who-can-adopt

Read more

Hacking a mobile phone is usually something that requires hiring an expert to get it done for you to get your desired result. These mobile hacks actually work fine but most people have problems using it because bulk of the job is done and highly dependent on the hacker.. Whatsapp spying and hacking is a piece of cake for this professionals!! In most cases, the only way you can get it done yourself is if you really know how to hack. Otherwise, your best bet will be to hire a professional hacker, and I recommend - [email protected] WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

If that is an option you are considering, it is definitely best to discuss with your partner. Share the reasons or any considerations that you have for thinking about this option. Always good to know what your other half think about this option. I have a colleague who adopted due to medical reasons. The process may take awhile so that would be something to keep in mind too. Here are more information to aid in your understanding of the adoption process in singapore: http://sg.theasianparent.com/want-to-adopt-a-child/

Read more

My husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to some hacker and decided to give him a try. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband text messages, WhatsApp, Facebook and even phone conversations was wired directly to my cellphone. He helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and he showed me proof. If your spouse is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

I started suspecting my husband when I noticed he spends more time with his phone and he wouldn’t allow me touch it, wasn’t comfortable about it, so I needed to spy on him, though I encountered lots of failed attempts trying to hack into his phone but I didn’t relent, until I contacted a recommended him through a referral email I got on here, [email protected] in no time, I got results. Thanks to this great Richard he never fail me. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

I disagree that adoption is for infertile couples only. Would adopt a kid when ever I feel the need to be a mum. I do not want to go through the labour. Now whether my partner wud be in consensus with this is the question. Dunno his answer yet.

thanks