My daughter is 2 years old. Can i give her soaked almonds to eat. Some people were against the idea saying it creates lot of heat in girls.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, There is no such thing as almonds creating heat in girls. In Ayurveda it is said that one should eat soaked almonds because one can have the most benefits in this case. For kids also one should give soaked almonds as it is easy for the kids to digest this way and more nutrients in them are available for digestion. They are good for brain, bone health, heart and boosts immune system. http://www.ayurhealth.info/tag/cause-body-heat/ https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/seed-and-nut/health-benefits-of-almonds.html

Read more
7y ago

Thank you

Hi, Yes, you can give soaked almonds for sure to your little girl. I do not know, about them causing a lot of heat in girls. All I know is that almonds are rich in minerals like vitamin E, zinc, calcium, magnesium and omega-3 fatty acids and are good for one's health. If your daughter chews well then it is fine, else you can grind them and give her.

Read more
7y ago

Thanks

yes dear you can definitely give soaked almonds to your daughter as they are highly nutritive. almonds contain omega 3 fatty acids and are known to sharpen memory as well as improve cognitive abilities. you can also grind it in a powder format and add it in her foods, or crush them and use for different meal preparations.

Read more
7y ago

Thanks

yes u cn give..soaked almods dnt create heat..dry almonds do dat..dats why dy are taken during winters...soaked can b given ..giv only one per day...dat too crushed form..u cn add dat in milk also..if baby is able to chew it properly dn u cn giv her lyk dat only..but remove its cover..it might stick into mouth..

Read more
7y ago

Thanks

yes yes you can and definitely should give almonds to your daughter. almonds are great for overall health and will make her stronger as well as improve her memory and cognitive powers. you can give it soaked overnight or make it into powder form and add with other foods.

soaked almonds are good for health.3-5 almonds daily is good for health, eating too much causes heat itseems .came to know this info from my granny.

yes u can 2 3 will be enough for this age