Should i believe my 20mths old daughter against the childcare teachrr

My daughter keep saying "teacher beat beat" ,老师打打 when my mother went to fetch her from her childcare.. What should i do.. have been more than x3 my daughter mentions abt this.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Check it up with the principal and teacher please. Also try to sit down with your daughter and slowly ask her to tell you what happen first. Sometimes kids will get mixed up what they want to say. My son also complain everytime that his teacher scold him and pull his hand. I ask him to re enact back what happen in school then I understand its him being naughty when the teacher ask him to sit and he ran around resulting in the teacher holding his hand to make him sit. In the end he understands that he was in the wrong. The teacher never pull his hand. What he wanted to say was the teacher hold his hand and make him sit down and by scolding him was the teacher calling out his name while he was running around. If your daughter keeps saying the same thing and her story also same say the teacher beat her then you should ask them what happen.

Read more
Super Mum

I would speak to the teacher/principal about it. Not in an accusatory way but more of asking if my daughter has been giving any trouble and how they have been dealing with it. Then slowly bring up what my daughter has been saying