Confinement can eat butter cake?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

There are alot of different taboos during confinement. No eggs are allowed during the period so I am not sure if it's true. I think usually mummies on confinement usually just eat what the confinement woman prepares and nothing else.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1020)

VIP Member

Just remember 1 golden point, during confinement, your body absorb the best, meaning, easily gain weight, also easily lose weight, so if you want take in sweetness, do take in moderation.

Cake consists of eggs! It is not encouraged for mums who underwent C-sect to take eggs as it might cause inflammation of the wound. Other than that I don't see any problems!

Read more

Everything in moderate should be fine. My wife in hospital they also give her butter cake or bread during her snack time so it'd fine to eat

VIP Member

Why cannot? However, butter cakes are rich in fat, so do limit your consumption. You wouldn't want to put on too much unnecessary weight.

It depends if you believe in the Chinese style confinement or Western style

VIP Member

I ate everything I craved postpartum. Main things is to eat in moderation

VIP Member

Yes why not. Just eat in moderation to control ur sugar intake.

Yes, however as with all foods, everything in moderation! :)