CL

My CL will come in early sept, i really dont know what to expect. Will CL drink our birdnest, chicken essence or dome, cos i place them all in the kitchen

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Don't think they will, and they shouldn't too. But I won't voice out so many rules in the beginning to stress each other out. What I would do is monitor on CL characteristic first for few days to understand her better then only see how thing goes. Pray for the best! :)

5y ago

Thank u 🙏

VIP Member

Set expectations right first. If u don't want her to drink those, make it clear to her. I was too liberal with my CL and within the first week she took the packet frozen prata meant for the family and cook it for her own breakfast without preparing any for the rest.

5y ago

Lol well its just prata, not expensive stuff, so I didn't berate her for it. Like I said, just set expectations right first.

Don’t think so ba? I wouldn’t explicitly say anything (cos scared spoil relationship for sth that she didn’t even intend to do) until I found my stuff missing then I’ll gently tell her actually those stuff is meant for me to consume.

Super Mum

Will send ur baby to hospital... (recall the high profile case abt actor Joshua Ang vs CL in Jun19)

Hey, Nope they won't eat that. Just to be sure, set your expectations right with her

Super Mum

CL shouldn't touch your bird nest, chicken essence or dome unless you allow it

Super Mum

Set your expectations clear with CL. But they usually won't do that :)

5y ago

Ok

VIP Member

By right they shouldn't. But well we all heard of horror stories...

5y ago

Lolx.. yea..

Most wouldn’t but if u mind pls let her know in advance

I thk won't. She will prepare her own meal