Breastfeeding mommies, what will you do kapag may nang-humiliate sa inyo in public habang brine-breastfeed nyo ang baby nyo?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

My baby doesn't want to be covered while she feeds. She'll scream. I breastfeed her sa SM department store (clerk is so nice to offee me a chair in the corner), sa isang public boutique, sa NSO while getting her birthcert, sa isang fastfood chain. No cover. I don't look at people to see how they react. I look down. But if someone humiliated me, I won't know how to handle.

Magbasa pa

If it's 'humiliation' then I would still continue breastfeeding my baby and just give the person a stare to let him know that I don't like what he's doing. If the situation persists, I will confront him and ask what his problem is. It's okay with me to let these kinds of people know that what they are thinking is not right.

Magbasa pa

1st, You can buy a cover to avoid this situation, 2nd it is not against the law na mag breastfeed in public at issue rin to sa ibang bansa. kaya di ko pa siguro masasabi magagawa ko until may mang pahiya sakin in public about me breastfeeding my baby.

VIP Member

Sabihin mo mas nakakahiya utak nila dahil puro kamanyakan anong masama magpadede ng baby in public, pero coveran mo nalang upper part ng boob mo para di exposed kasi madami talaga malisyosong tao at uneducated sa breast feeding

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-17420)

I breastfeed in public with cover. Pero if nangyari sa kin yun, dedma lang. Hindi ko hahayaang mamatay sa gutom anak ko dahil lang sa pang hihiya nya. Subukan nya, sapakin sya ng asawa ko.

VIP Member

I will be busy feeding my baby so would not have time to respond to people’s reactions. My baby comes first and to hell with others.

pag ganyan sis educate mo n law n siya. wag kamo siyang tanga😅 hayaan mo n po.

VIP Member

dedma nlng basta di lang magutom anak ko

Ignore them ..