56 Replies

How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to OYINBO for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with OYINBO my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what OYINBO did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can communicate with OYINBO through the below in formations. Whats App/call/text: +2348074066640 Email: prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com

How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back THE BEST WAY TO Win And Get Your Ex HUSBAND WITH THE HELP OF PROPHET OYINBO POWERFUL AND URGENT LOVE SPELL WITH 100% GUARANTEE My husband abandon me for the the past months now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, i has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my husband and i come back together as it use to, then I went online there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com so I had to contact him and explain my problem to him and in just 48 hours as he has promised, my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to. I cant thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me,once again his email him direct..prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp:+2348074066640

Thank you JOSE, i have used it on my personal mission, and i am satisfied with the app. It shows the actual time and dates of the retrieved data which was deleted due to the hidden tactics of my ex wife. The bitch was so secretive i did not know some hidden fact with my marriage of 6yrs. She deserved everything that happened to her. Thank you and your software helped in solving the missing puzzle. My lawyer recommend your service to someone else. lol You're the best and thank you man. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Getting to find this team called JOSE was a blessing during my divorce process. My ex husband nearly took away everything from me including my kids but with the help of this private investigators I was able to get some reasonable proves to back my case So big thanks to whoever introduced or recommend this team on this platform because they have done a good job. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Just end it if u are always in doubt and feeling insecure. Furthermore if u want to go longer in this relationship, u have to accept that he will always have dealings with his ex wife regarding the child, or spend more time with his child. If u and him have a child together in future, how are u going to balance between his ex wife child and your own child if u can't handle this now?

If I were u I will end it. It's long term suffering for me as I need to "share" my husband's love for long term, And constantly fearing he might fall for his old love and leave me. Too much risk to take. Even if he decides to marry me, I will not proceed, a paper doesnt mean anything when your heart is not happy and your mind is not free from worrying.

you will find your own happiness.

VIP Member

Better to end , why to hurt ur life .. he can’t stop his blood relation right .. u have chance to get ur own healthy family so don’t ruin it .. let him b go happily to his own family .. u may get ur own single soulmate .. better don’t follow married man .. hope u got a good solution for ur beautiful life

I’ve a similar situation with you. I would suggest just end it. For my situation he would stay at his ex wife house everyday. You don’t even know what they are doing in that house. If you keep on holding on, you will be the one getting hurt.

TapFluencer

In the long run, you may be the one getting hurt. You can stop him from taking care of his son and since he is spending more time with them, it is better to end with him then to quarrel with him over this issue constantly. I'm sure u can find another good man

VIP Member

So sorry of what happened. But it’s better if you try to find somebody else. Because he got a child and a child can never be an ex-child. Unlike wife can be ex-wife or whatever. Are you willing to accept his child? If not then you better leave him.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles