My boyfriend’s ex-wife is back, and pregnant

My boyfriend had separated from his ex-wife for 2 months when we met. After dating him for 5 months, he found out that his ex-wife is pregnant with his child. It didn’t end our relationship and because I love him, I let him be a father to his child. Now, the baby is 3 months old and my boyfriend has been spending more time with them. I think he’s falling back in love with his ex but every time I ask him, he would say he’s only there for their child. Should I trust him or should I just end our relationship and save myself from getting hurt?

My boyfriend’s ex-wife is back, and pregnant
56 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

End it. It hurts but there will be better days. Unless you’re pregnant or have his child already. Otherwise, can always fine someone else . His child need a father and a mother especially at his young age

why did he break up with his wife in the first place? is it an emotional spur? because it can happen to you too. now you are eventually becoming a family breaker. besides there are millions of better guys out there.

VIP Member

Too complicated and too exhausting. I will suggest you not to fall deeper and distract yourself with other things and activities. Otherwise all the paranoia and thoughts will surely eat you up someday.

VIP Member

I think you need to talk to him about your feeling on this and how your can handle this together. Example, you can visit together with the kids or can you let him stand in your point of view to think?

I would end it. Now maybe u are still fine with him meeting up with them. But as time passes, you will feel imbalance n maybe leading to more quarrels, more suspicions. Quite an unhealthy relationship

Better to end :) less complex relationship next time when you are married to him and have your own kids. After-all, he will still have to be responsible for his ex wife and child.

Super Mum

I know you love him, but his heart will never be wholly yours. End this relationship and find someone who will truly only love you. Then protect that relationship fiercely. ❤️

I think you need to have a good talk with him. Sounds like a tough situation though. Also, have to ask yourself an honest question, do you trust what he says.

TapFluencer

So after 7 months his ex wife is pregnant with his child? Something doesn't add up unless the wife was already 8 months pregnant when she told him about it.

VIP Member

If u r not get married yet, better to look for single partner than like this, as u r already experienced.. so just think before do , tc