less than 1 month old

My bb is less than 1 month old . I need to bring to polyclinic for his jaundice check every once a week . By right Its not advisable to even bring bb go out at this stage but I got no choice cause he needs to . I put him in a pram n use a swaddle to cover . I got to cover right? My husband thinks I'm too over protective . Say baby cant see outside .

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Sometimes it’s good to be over protective...

5y ago

Better be protective than sorry right . But some ppl think I'm having depression

VIP Member

Swaddle is fine

5y ago

I feel swaddle the body like more hot than I cover the pram le .

VIP Member

I swaddled baby but didn't cover the pram.

VIP Member

Do you mean cover the pram with swaddle or swaddle the baby? I agree with swaddle baby. But to cover the pram, if it is short distance (no need to walk very far outside, just from cab and to the clinic directly) I think I will not cover. But if there is a far walking distance then I would cover to prevent dust.

Read more
5y ago

My first child is slow and delayed learning I know but it's not because of me being over protective tts why she is like that .its she play electronic device too much . But my husband do love her la . Just that he say till like tt abit too much . I seriously dunno how to make him listen . Getting to the pd to talk to him isn't it abit too extreme . Oh oh oh and he say when I'm pregnant I took one booster jab is to pass down to baby boost his immune protect him one . Than he say baby is already protected . I dun trust that jab man .

Sorry but i need to say this, if ur husband never respect ur decision or ur opinion, there's no point to argue with him. Tell him that you are not a dumb and there's no harm doing that. Why need to talk so much to someone that we cant even have conversation with! Like my husband, if he doesnt like what i m doin now, he can comment but doesnt mean i will listen. Woman nowadays even only a "housewife" also have right to state out our opinion and dont need to care so much other ppl thinking as long as we did our best to baby! Cheers

Read more
5y ago

N if I dun listen to him he says I no respect him either . I said who give birth to him who go tru the pain . But I got labelled as selfish want everything to myself . Say do I need him if not he can go back . I just dunno how to be firm with him . I dunwan any big problem but it also annoys me tt I as the mother of child I dun get full respect . But he thinks I'm being unfair . The more he like tt the more I dun trust leaving my baby with him alone with me away out of my sight le .