Irresponsible parent

I wan to shout out to a vry irresponsible parent. The couple jus gave birth to a bb less than 1yr wanted to go to travel. Well, nth wrong to go travel, but the angry part is they wan to ask us to help to take k of their bb while they go long holiday enjoy! Reason given too troublesome to bring a bb along & infant cannot take flight. Where got such parent, go long holiday enjoy dont wan to bring bb along. Put their bb with their relative...even the parent in law doesnt wan to help to take k, but they still insist to go holiday.... really speechlesss....this kind of parent. This is not the first time the couple doing this, go holiday without bring their bb. Really dont know how they can do this to their LO. They still mention wan to have another bb. Selfish parent who only care abt own holiday n enjoy, dont k abt their bb. Terrible parent. Myself also got LO, but we will always bring him along if we go travel.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

No right no wrong here. Perhaps they are used to having someone to take care of their LO during normal days (as mentioned they put with relatives if their own parents don’t wanna take care) hence they think it’s normal to do so. While some of us gets overly attached to baby (me), some parents (especially young couples) are totally okay to be away from baby if it means they get to enjoy. If you don’t find it okay, just reject. Eventually if they can’t find anyone, they still have to bring along or don’t go. Don’t angsty yourself over people you don’t need to bother of~ ☺️

Read more
11mo ago

I personally plan my trip and make sure we work around baby, plan kid friendly areas etc because I am responsible for my own kid and I don’t trust anyone to take care of my kid without me being around. We all need to grow up and adapt to life changes, be it with or without a kid. You can only hope they will finally grow up and learn how to be responsible for their choices. As outsiders, we can advise, we can guide, but whether they wanna take it is another thing.

Well then it should be told off to them. Why have kids when you want others to care for your LO and you go hornymoon or happymoon or another babymoon. Nah, unacceptable. Ain't my responsibility.

11mo ago

thats right, why wanna hv bb if dont wan to take k... still said wan to hv another bb.. really face palm..

Think it’s cos they think that someone will help out that’s why they will do that, if no one will help then they’ll be forced to bring bb along 😅

11mo ago

i think they jus take for granted. they "think" we will definitely help out and they went ahead book flight everything without informing us till last min they inform us they cannot bring

TapFluencer

every1 has their preference... for me, my personal preference is if my kidz cant go, i dont go

11mo ago

True I agree with this. Once awhile can but not all the time.

why do you agree to help?

11mo ago

they said flight everything booked ardy, didnt book additional ticket for their bb.