Ifc

Do u all bathe your baby after coming back from full day ifc? Or already ask the ifc to bathe them then no more?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For me I still bath my child back from ifc. Still go bath your child even ifct bath your child in school in the morning or afternoon. Ifct clothes full of saliva and mucus from other children after they help your child to bath clean but they still carrying your child with the clothes they are wearing.

Read more
Super Mum

i do a wipe down and change clothes but not bathe as its quite late and LO might catch a cold easily. now in toddler, they dont bathe in school then I have to bathe LO at home in the evening

Will clean/wash hands and feet and change into a new set of clothes upon reaching home. Before sleep, there will be an evening wipe down.

TapFluencer

IFC bath schedule around 8-9am, when he reached home already 8plus and I will bath him around 10pm before bed

VIP Member

The 1st thing she takes off her scadles & uniform I will said "Come baby TIME FOR FRESHEN UP TIME"

I still bathe the baby after coming back from ifc just to make sure of the hygiene

For what i know they will bathe in afternoon once..

will bathe! My ifc only bathe him in the morning

VIP Member

Will still bathe my baby after coming back...

Super Mum

We usually do a wipe down in the evening