Infant care preparation

Ifc shower them in the morning and request to wear long sleeves in centre. Do u let ur baby wear long sleeves pj to ifc or new set of long sleeves? Any mum can share how ifc routine works pls? Trying to figure how to prep

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I change my baby to "going out" clothes (which are long sleeved and long pants) so she gets used to the routine of going to school. most days, the ifc bathes her after meal as she gets messy. we also provide extra long sleeved tops and long pants because the center is air conditioned and does feel quite cool. the ifc will also provide a list of items to prep in bag - you can follow accordingly :)

Read more

If is confirmed your baby’s IFC is going to shower baby in morning then just let baby wear his PJ to go school.. I usually see e recent weather, if is raining season I will pack 2 sets long sleeve and long pants 1 set short sleeve and shorts with a shower towel and bibs.. Not to forget wet bag to pack dirty clothes..

Read more

I send my baby in his pjs since he will be showering in school. Will change his diaper and wipe his face first. But will pack a few sets of clothing for the day.

I let mine wear her pj to ifc in the morning, since they will shower her there. And prepare few sets of long sleeves and long pants for her to wear after shower.

Mine only request to wear two piece (preferably top n btm) but we dont give long sleeves unless we run out of clothes 😂😂