Baby will be going infant care full day in Jan 2017 (6mths plus old). I plan to start as early as possible WHEN HE IS ABLE TO INDICATE TAT he wants to pee or poo (of cos i mean when he is older!). How do i start potty training like tiz? Daytime he is not even at hm. Train him in e weekends? But when back to weekdays, i believe he will forget & i hv to start all over again? Or maybe he will still remember how it is being taught?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Firstly potty training cannot be forced or rushed. Your baby need to show signs that he is ready. For example, lesser wet diaper during his naps, longer duration. Also when he is able to say pee and poo. When he wakes up after each nap, put him on the potty. Every 2 hours after. As for school, you can let them know and they will follow your instructions. However 6 months old is way too young. Id say you may want to wait till he is about 1 year old or so. Each child is different so we need to cater accordingly.

Read more
8y ago

Yes yes. Of cos not 6mths old train. Lol. Thanks!

I don't think at 6 months old a baby can indicate to u that he wants to pee or poo.i read that even if u start potty training early, ended up bb will only be trained by after 1 yr old. So like u spend more effort compared to those who starts later ?

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-22323)

thanks