4 Replies

Hello, All children keep going through this phases, so it is just that phase. Children too have mood swings and that can be triggered by hunger, being tried, new environment, etc. So, try to figure out when does your child behave badly, then is something new that she is seeing or try to figure out the background. May be she woke up in half sleep, or is hungry. She will learn good manners by seeing you and people whom she interacts with her. If you will behave nicely, she will behave the same way. You can inculcate good manners in her by yourself adhering to basic mannerisms. Like, how to eat with spoon or fork, or say, excuse me, if you have burped or yawned, and things alike. http://www.askdrsears.com/topics/parenting/discipline-behavior/morals-manners/7-ways-teach-your-child-manners

thank u Chaten. I try to my best .

Hi Sarika, This is a common thing that growing up kids do, like sometimes they are the sweetest and you never come to know when they start behaving badly. I think the best way to teach good manners, and good things is to do good things yourself in front of them. A you said that your girl is very observant, so she is watching everything in the home in surroundings and registers it. SO, make sure that in front of her everyone behaves as you expect her to. And outside if you see anything wrong then point the thing out that it is not good. Set an example for her and she shall follow.

she is 2 and there is a lot that she will experience and learn in life. it is good that you want to make sure she learns her manners, so why not implement it in her and your daily life? you can always use simple words such as thank you and sorry and please in front of her, even when you speak to her. when she sees you using these, she too will try to mimic you. it is natural for someone her age to behave badly or be moody. be patient. there are a lot of new things she will be learning at this age and as she grows, and it can be quite confusing for her. so give her time.

thank u soooooo much ji. I will try best of my side

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-26443)

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles