Without Epidural

My baby is born! I go for natural birth. Dilated 2cm I need epidural already. I really wonder how those mummy goes without Epidural. Give you all a like! Natural birth not easy really for the pushing part... My husband only keeps wiping my sweat and asking me to push harder. I feel like crying but useless too. For those new mum. Fighting! ?

33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummies, I share my experience with u all. My friends told me contraction is v pain so my first n Sec I go for epidural. My first one the nurse forget or dunno how to increase my epidural to the max till My leg is totally numb no feeling at all can’t even raise my leg up during labour. I had epidural after birth side effects which cause shivering n nausea so this time I Wan to go without epidural. Genki! to all mummies who go for natural birth.

Read more
TapFluencer

Congrats & welcome to mummies world! well, No epidural for me coz 1week before birth, i was already 4cm dilated. Therefore when waterbag burst naturally at home, its too late for epidural. Hence using the gas really helps too tho.. 😁

VIP Member

Water break breaks at home, by the time reach hospital, no time for epidural. Using laughing gas to tide through

VIP Member

Congratulations on the birth of your child. Thanks for sharing your Labour story and the encouragement

VIP Member

Congratulations! Yes I also wonder how some mommies can go without epidural 😅

VIP Member

Congrats to your newborn. Its gonna be a good story to share! :)

TapFluencer

Congratulations! Yet another amazon mum in the community

Congratulations to you and all the mums out there :)

Congratulations 🎊! Another strong mum indeed!

Yes it's really painful! Glad there was epidural