Ask ko lang po san magandang i-enroll ang batang may speech delay mag 4yrs old na po kasi ang anak ko nxt yr at may Speech Delay sya. Dapat ko na ba i-consider na mgSPED sya nag-aalala din kasi ako na baka mahirapan sya sa regular school at di nya maintidihan ang mga lessons kasi di pa sya nakikipag-usap ng katulad sa mga batang kaedad nya?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi to all out there i just want to ask how can i help my daughter progress more as a gifted kc if you are rich and spotted that your baby has potential to be gifted you can easily use money to take her to advance school or where they test their iq but since i dont have money resourced but sees that my daughter has a potential to be gifted what will i do because at the age of 1and half she already telling when she need to go to comfort room know her parts of the body starting to learn alphabet and now at her age of 20months she already know very well the alphabet and numbers even it is not properly arranged knows all parts of her body basic shapes different animals and their sounds and a lot more i can even ask her to bring me things she even singing together with her nursey ryhmes videos eventhough her speech is not yet fully develope when she sings most of the time she recite the last word she even sings baby shark so i hope someone could read this and help me what to do kc i feel sorry if she cannot be help being parent staying all the time at home i teach her also limited even do i am trying to search what to do to help her thanks in advance my name is in fb you can message me if your interested to help me and advice me

Magbasa pa

Hi There Mom! First you have to ask for recommendation from a regular Pedia to send your kid to a DevPedia..Then saka pa lang po pde ienroll sa SPEd si child..may mga SpEd schools in Manila like PCU..pero you can search din online :)

Hi Mommy! Pwede niyo pong i-enroll sa school ang baby mo. May gagawin naman pong assessment ang mga teachers para makita kung kayang makasabay ng bata sa klase. Sila din po ang pwedeng mag-advise kung sa SPED ang baby mo or regular classes.

Sis ipa neuro dev mo muna sya.anak ko 3yrs old di pa gaanong ngsasalita alphabet alm nya at number peei mama o papa di nya masabi

TapFluencer

highly recommend to see a dev ped para ma check ng maigi anak nyo po and he can give recommendations re his schooling

VIP Member

Paassess mo po muna sa developmental pedia. Pero ako isuggest progressive scul ska speech therapy.

VIP Member

Napa-check up niyo na po ba siya sa developmental pedia? Mas maige na ma-assess siya ng mabuti.