2 Replies

Firstly, it depends on your personal parenting beliefs on whether you prefer a more play based curriculum or one which is more academic for your child. Not all CCs adopt the same teaching pedagogy and not all 2 hr kindys are the same. Best to research on the individual school rather than classifying them as one. For me, I prefer my child to be in a more play-based environment. I'm a work from home mum and I send my child to CC so that I can get work and chores done in the day. I send her in at 8.30 and pick her up at 4pm. Whether the kids will be spoilt by grandparents if they only attend 2 hr school - this really depends on the grandparents.. do they indulge in your kid all the time? or are they reasonably strict with them? If you have grandparents are a caregiver, you may consider getting them to bring your child home around 3 or 4pm so that they have more than 2hrs at school and yet not the whole day >9 hrs of being in school. Alternatively, you can consider half day cc.

thank you!!:))

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-17177)

Trending Questions