Pregnancy issue

Hi, anyone have any issue like feeling urgent immediately or shortly after peeing however when visit the toilet, nothing or a few drops of urine only? check UTI symptoms but I only have this one issue and no other symptoms of UTI. anyone knows if this is normal or? and anyways to cure & prevent it? I'm currently 4 months preggy

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I’m experiencing this now but only at night. It’s very weird. Throughout the day I can pee just once or twice. But as soon as it’s night time (no need to be sleeping), I will feel the need to pee more than 10x and wake up at least 3x at night to pee. But as long as the pee doesn’t BURN or your vagina doesn’t hurt then it shouldn’t be UTI.

Read more

I pee alot during night time abt 3 times.. like really a gd amount lol. You may want to ask ur gynae to give u a swab.. cos i had bacteria infection.. eventhou i am very careful abt my hygiene ... i have no pain when peeing or any itch.. no symptoms at all. Not sure if peeing 3 x at night is symptoms of bacteria infection tho.

Read more

I used to have a really slow flow of pee coming out when the feeling is so urgent. I read somewhere that if you lean a little forward, the added pressure on your bladder can help to speed the pee coming out. If it still doesn't help, best to see a Dr about it just to be on the safe side.

Heard frequent need to urine occurs in preggy mums between 6 to 8 weeks of pregnancy. But if it's too frequent, I suggest checking with your gynae. I don't think it's UTI because UTI include other symptoms like painful, burning sensation or even bleeding.

I’m like that. But it’s cos I’m generally like that even since before being preg. My bladder quite weak. But sometimes I can tahan v long, sometimes I have to pee right after I just peed. So troublesome. :(

4y ago

Hah me too :(

I heard it's normal but have no experience of it myself, sorry. I would seek professional help if it's bothering me :)

Best to still do a urine culture as it may be a low grade infection... A doctor might be able to best advise you.

VIP Member

It’s quite normal for pregnant mummies. I don’t experience that but heard from friend about it before.

It is pretty normal as i heard from my friends about this but it would be good if you consult your gynae

Super Mum

Normal due to added pressure on bladder